The SCA Brewing Professional course - This course is intended to extend the practical
and sensory brewing capabilities of the professional brewer.
Brewing Professional course (25 Credits)
1. Exploring Core Brewing Variables
2. 7 essential elements of brewing process
3. Learning how to influence the brewing parameters to hit precise extraction targets
4. Learning how to influence the brewing parameters to hit precise strength targets
5. Understanding the acidity in your coffee at different points within the brewing process
6. Explore the effect of different pH of water on coffee extraction
7. Investigating how different water qualities have an effect on coffee brewing and flavor
8. Understanding how different degrees of roast affect the brewing process
9. Understanding how different holding methods for brewed coffee affect quality and flavor
10. Recognize sensory and measured differences between brews made with and without bypass.
Please contact us to make arrangements.
Please contact to 67695215 (Janet Mok)
(+852) 6712 5608 / 6769 5215
Flat F1, 9/F., Block 4, Kwun Tong Industrial Centre, 436-446 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong
Powered by OpenCart