SCA Brewing Professional
Product Code: SCA Brewing Professional
Availability: In Stock
The SCA Brewing Professional course - This course is intended to extend the practical and sensory brewing capabilities of the professional brewer.
Brewing Professional course (25 Credits)
1. Exploring Core Brewing Variables
2. 7 essential elements of brewing process
3. Learning how to influence the brewing parameters to hit precise extraction targets
4. Learning how to influence the brewing parameters to hit precise strength targets
5. Understanding the acidity in your coffee at different points within the brewing process
6. Explore the effect of different pH of water on coffee extraction
7. Investigating how different water qualities have an effect on coffee brewing and flavor
8. Understanding how different degrees of roast affect the brewing process
9. Understanding how different holding methods for brewed coffee affect quality and flavor
10. Recognize sensory and measured differences between brews made with and without bypass.
|Date & Time :|
Please contact us to make arrangements.
|Course Fee：||SCA Certification and and CSP Course Skill Report included|
|Location：||Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|No. of person：||2-4 Persons|
Please contact to 67695215 (Janet Mok)
Powered by OpenCart