SCA Barista Professional
Product Code: SCA Barista Professional
Availability: In Stock
The SCA Barista Skills Professional level is suitable for baristas with considerable experience who have also completed the Intermediate qualification. It takes both a scientific and managerial perspective to coffee and making espresso-based drinks. A successful barista should have a detailed understanding of their ingredients and of the techniques available to maximize the quality of the drinks made. They should be able to manage the skills of others to produce quality drinks and provide excellent customer service. They should be able to maintain their equipment to ensure continued quality.
Barista Skills Professional (15 Credits)
1. Describe espresso flavor in terms of blends, variety, origin, processing method, and roast degree.
2. Recognise how coffee density affects extraction
3. Understand and explain how caffeine is removed from coffee via different decaffeination processes.
4. Distinguish coffee that is too fresh or stale by visual clues during its extraction, and flavour.
5. Determine what adjustments can be made on an espresso machine to achieve a desired flavour and body in the espresso
6. Understand the components of milk
7. Different Latte Art Technique
8. Recognise standards for drink range as well as regional variations around the world.
9. Analyse a café layout to ensure speed and efficiency, good workflow and smooth customer traffic.
10. Understand the advantages and disadvantages of various grinder features – including motor speed, size and types of burrs, grind distribution
11. Hygiene, health & safety
12. Customer service
13. Cleaning, maintenance & troubleshooting
14. Café management
|Date & Time :|
Please contact us to make arrangements.
|Course Fee：||HK$10,800 (SCA Certification and and CSP Course Skill Report included)|
|Location：||Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|No. of person：||2-4 Persons|
Please contact to 67695215 (Janet Mok)
Powered by OpenCart