SCA Sensory Foundation and Intermediate
Product Code: SCA Sensory Foundation and Intermediate
Availability: In Stock
The SCA Sensory Skills Foundation course explores the essentials of sensory evaluation in a practical and interactive manner. It investigates the way we perceive what we taste and how to apply this knowledge when evaluating coffee’s natural characteristics. It also offers insight into identifying specialty coffee qualities, as well as an overview of how to implement this.
Sensory Skills Foundation (5 Credits)
1. What Is Sensory Analysis?
2. Why is Sensory Important in Coffee?
3. Basic Tastes
4. Tastes and Body in Coffee
5. Aromas in Coffee
6. Communicating and Language
7. SCA Flavor Wheel And WCR Lexicon
8. What is Cupping? The SCA Cupping Methodology
9. SCA Cupping Protocol
The Sensory Skills Intermediate course builds on the concepts and skills introduced in the Sensory Skills Foundation course. It is ideal for someone who has cupping experience and wants to develop their sensory skills and knowledge of related science.
Sensory Skills Intermediate (10 Credits)
This course covers a wide range of topics, including
1. The physiology of taste and aroma;
2. The types of sensory analysis tests,
3. The operation of a cupping session;
4. The use of the SCA Flavor Wheel and WCR Sensory Lexicon;
5. The implementation of a sensory analysis panel and session.
|Date & Time :|
A special time schedule, please contact us to make arrangements.
|Course Fee：||SCA Certification and and CSP Course Skill Report included|
|Location：||Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|No. of person：||2-4 Persons|
Please contact to 67695215 (Janet Mok)
Powered by OpenCart